It can be annoying to have to wait 30 minutes for a new life in Candy Crush. Fortunately, there are a few ways to get around the time limit without having to pay for add-ons. This wikiHow teaches you how to get unlimited lives on an Android, iPhone, or iPad. If you have access to a computer through Facebook, you can also use that to get an extra free life.
Method 1 of 2: Using a phone or tablet
Step 1. Use your remaining lives
Play through the levels until you run out of lives. You can see how many lives you have left at the top of the screen, next to the heart icon, while playing.
Step 2. Close Candy Crush Saga
Close the app completely after you run out of lives. Use the following steps to close the Candy Crush Saga app:
- On an iPhone or iPad, slowly swipe up from the bottom of your screen. On Android devices, tap the icon that resembles a square, or the physical button that resembles two overlapping squares. On Samsung devices, tap the icon with three vertical lines. This will display all open apps in paused mode.
- Swipe right until you see an image of where you left off in Candy Crush Saga.
- Swipe up on the Candy Crush Saga image. The image will disappear to indicate that the app is closed.
Step 3. Set the time on your phone
By setting the time on your phone, you can trick the Candy Crush Saga into thinking it's much later. This will give you new lives. Use the following steps to advance the time three hours.
- iOS – Tap the Settings app, select General. Then tap Date Time. Slide the 'Set up automatically' switch to OFF, and tap the time. Swipe up to advance the clock three hours.
- Android – Tap Institutions on your device's home screen, or press the menu button and select Settings. Tap the magnifying glass icon and type "Date & Time" in the search bar. Then tap Date Time. Slide the 'Automatic Date & Time' switch to OFF. Then tap Set time. Swipe up to advance the time three hours. Then tap Finished.
Step #4. Wait a minute or two
Wait a moment before starting Candy Crush Saga again.
Step 5. Restart Candy Crush Saga
Tap the Candy Crush icon on your home screen or in the Apps menu to restart Candy Crush Saga. Don't start playing yet. You just need to check if extra lives have been assigned. You can see the number of lives you have in the heart at the top of the screen on the level selection screen.
Step 6. Change the time back
Go back to the Settings menu on your device and tap the switch next to Automatic time. This automatically recognizes the time and resets it to the correct time.
Step 7. Play Candy Crush Saga
Your lives have been replenished and you can start playing again. If you run out of lives again, repeat these steps to get more lives.
Note: If you now have to wait longer than before to get extra lives, it means you didn't wait long enough for step 3. You'll need to repeat these steps and move your clock forward to compensate for the extra long wait
Method 2 of 2: Getting an extra life on a computer
Step 1. Play until you have one life left
This trick will only work if you're at the end of your life, so be sure to pay attention!
It is not possible to get unlimited lives in the Facebook version as everything runs on a central server. Any site that claims to offer unlimited lives is fake
Step #2. Open a new tab
When you are ready for your last life, open Candy Crush in a different tab in your browser.
Step 3. Load Candy Crush Saga on another tab
Go to Facebook on the other tab and tap "Candy Crush Saga" in the left sidebar. Do not start playing the level. Just get it ready.
Step 4. Play the game on the first tab
If you lose your last life on the first tab, you can switch to the second tab one more time. If you lose a life, immediately close the tab before the level is over and open Candy Crush Saga on Facebook in a new window. You can keep doing this as long as you open a new tab and close the old one before the counter drops to 0.