This wikiHow teaches you how to check if someone has deleted you on Snapchat. The easiest way to do this is to see if you can still see your friend's Snapscore. However, the only way to know for sure if your friend has removed you is to send a Snap and see if the status is 'Pending' instead of 'Sent'. Keep in mind that if a friend blocks you on Snapchat, you won't be able to find and view their name and profile information.
Part 1 of 2: Viewing the Snapscore
Step 1. Open Snapchat
Tap the Snapchat app icon, which represents a white ghost on a yellow background. If you are logged in to your Snapchat account, the Snapchat camera screen will now open.
- If you are not logged in, tap LOGIN and enter your email address and password.
Step #2. Open the Friends page
Swipe left to right on the camera screen or tap the speech bubble in the bottom left corner of the screen.
Step 3. Tap the icon to start a new chat
This icon looks like a speech bubble with a plus sign next to it and is located in the top right corner of the screen. Tapping it will bring up a list of all your Snapchat friends.
Step 4. Find a friend
Scroll down until you find the friend's name.
Step 5. Tap and hold your finger on the friend's name
By doing this, the friend's profile information will be displayed in a pop-up window.
Step 6. Find the person's Snapscore
If you are friends with this person, you will see a number to the right of the username listed below the real name.
- For example, if the person's username is "whitedolphin23" and his or her Snapscore is 200, you should see the following below the person's name: whitedolphin23 | 200.
- If you can't see the Snapscore, then they probably deleted you. However, if certain privacy settings are enabled, the Snapscore will not be visible either. The only way to be absolutely sure that the person has removed you is to send a test Snap.
Step 7. On an iPhone, search for the text 'Added'
If you're using Snapchat on an iPhone, you'll see a blue box to the right of the person's name that says "Added" in white letters if you've added them as a friend but they haven't added you. If you see this text, your friend has deleted you.
If you're using an Android phone, the "Added" text won't appear if your friend removes you
Part 2 of 2: Sending a test Snap
Step #1. Tap on Snap
You can find this under the person's name. Tapping it opens the camera screen.
Once you've closed the person's profile information window, look up their name in the list under the "Friends" or "New Chat" heading. Tap the name twice to open the camera screen
Step 2. Take a Snap
Point the camera at an object you want to send a photo of, then tap the big round button at the bottom of the screen.
Be sure to take a photo of something that could actually be the subject of a Snap in case your friend didn't delete you after all
Step #3. Tap the arrow to send the Snap
The arrow is in the lower right corner of the screen. Tapping it sends the Snap to the person.
- On an Android phone, tap here Send and again Send before the Snap is sent.
Step 4. Refresh your friends page when the Snap has been sent
First, you'll see a red arrow appear under the person's name, which means your Snap has been sent. You can then tap the screen, drag it down and release to refresh the page. If the red arrow turns gray and you see "Pending" next to it, your friend has removed you from their friends list.
- You may need to refresh the page a few times before you see the gray arrow and the text "Pending".
- If the arrow stays red even after a few refreshes, your friend hasn't deleted you.