Most of the sites that claim you can get thousands of Instagram followers for free are fake. So why not increase your Instagram following with your own efforts? This is the most effective, easiest way to reach multiple real followers every day.
Step 1. Make sure your account is private
(A private account has been proven to attract more people because they want to look at your photos).
Step 2. Go to a famous Instagram user or friend and check the 'followers' tab
Step 3. The list of followers will be displayed
Follow people who have more 'followers' than 'following'.
Step 4. Follow a lot of people
Step 5. Check your notifications after one day
It should say '________want to follow you'.
Step 6. Now click on the user(s) you want to follow and press the green button '✓'
Do this to every follower who has asked to follow you.
Step 7. Repeat steps 2-6 every day for daily followers
You will receive about 20-50 followers per day if you follow a lot of people.
Step 8. After 3 weeks, download a free app that allows you to see who you, fans, mutual friends, non-followers (etc.)
) to be. A good choice is Insta Followers.
Step 9. Go to 'unfollowers' and unfollow all your unfollowers
Step 10. Then go to your 'followers' on Instagram and unfollow unimportant people/strangers you follow
Unfollow many people.
Step 11. Repeat steps 2-10 every four weeks until you are famous
- Don't be sassy, girly, bossy and mean in your photos. Be honest and kind.
- Make sure your account is private.
- Post original photos with inspiring descriptions. More people will keep following if they enjoy your content!
- Use photo editing apps like PicsArt, Pho.to.lab, and Aviary to improve the quality of your photos.
- Comment and like random/popular photos to be discovered.
- Make sure you have more 'followers' than 'following'. It gives the impression that you are famous.
- If your account is not private, use only 1-3 hashtags to get extra likes. Too many hashtags give the impression that you are fake or desperate.
- Choose a specific theme for your account so that people interested in a similar theme will want to follow you.
- Don't post too many pictures, this can be very annoying.
- Ask friends to download Instagram or find friends with it and ask them to follow you.
- Don't follow everyone at once. They probably won't follow you anymore.
- Do not post fake photos. If they find out, a lot of people will not want to follow you anymore.
- Do not download or share information with third party sites. It will probably be a scam.
- If people send DMs or nasty and abusive messages, take a screenshot of them and post it on Instagram so your followers can support you (it's very important to censor their usernames too), or just ignore it. Do not respond immediately.