Learn how to find out which Instagram users have stopped following you in this article. Since Instagram has banned most of the apps that can give you this information, the easiest and most effective way to do this is to just go into Instagram itself, either on your computer or within the app on your phone, and edit your list of to check followers. Since April 2018, there is also an app within Android called 'Follow Cop' that allows you to keep track of how many of your followers you have lost since you installed the app. Unfortunately, there is no free app for your iPhone or iPad that allows you to check which of your followers have left you.
Method 1 of 3: Using Instagram
Step #1. Open Instagram
Tap the Instagram icon on your phone. It is shaped like the front of a multi-colored camera. That's how you open your Instagram feed, if you're already logged into your account.
- If you haven't signed up to Instagram yet, tap the link To register and enter your username/email address/phone number and your password.
Step 2. Tap on the 'Profile' icon
You will find this icon at the bottom right of the screen.
Step #3. Tap on Followers
This tab is located at the top of the screen. Above that you will see the number of followers you currently have.
- For example, if you have 100 followers, you should see here 100 followers to stand.
Step #4. Click on it and see if some names are missing
Scroll through your list of followers and see if you are missing any followers. If you don't see a certain name anymore, and you know that that person followed you before, it means that they unfollowed you.
- If you've lost a lot of followers lately, this is quite difficult, but this way you can get an idea of who your unfollowers are, if it concerns people you also follow or if you regularly contact via Instagram. had with them.
- It is also possible that someone who has stopped following you has deleted their Instagram account. You could see if he or she still has an account by tapping the magnifying glass at the bottom of the screen and looking up that person's name.
Method 2 of 3: Using Instagram's website
Step #1. Open Instagram
Go to https://www.instagram.com/ in your computer's web browser. If you are already logged in to your account, you will automatically arrive at the start page of Instagram.
- If you are not registered yet, click on the link first To register at the very bottom of the page and enter your username (or your email address or your phone number) and your password.
Step 2. Click on 'Profile'
It's the little doll icon in the top right corner of the page.
Step #3. Click on Followers
This is the tab near the very top of the page, just below your username. You should see a list on this tab with the number of followers you currently have.
- For example, if you have 100 followers you will see here 100 followers to stand.
Step #4. Click on that and see if there are any missing followers
Scroll through the list of followers and see if you are missing any names. If you don't see the name of someone you know followed you, then that person has unfollowed you.
- If you've lost a fairly large number of followers lately, this is quite difficult, but you should get an idea of which people have stopped following you, if they are people you follow or with whom you follow. have regular contact via Instagram.
- It is also possible that someone who has stopped following you has deleted their Instagram account. You could see if he or she still has an account by tapping the magnifying glass at the bottom of the screen and looking up the person's name.
Method 3 of 3: Using Follow Cop on an Android phone
Step 1. First, make sure you understand how it works
Follow Cop is an app that only works within Android. The app creates a note every time someone unfollows you. To determine whether you have lost followers in Instagram, Follow Cop only needs your login details.
- Also, Follow Cop doesn't show you which people have previously stopped following you; the app only keeps track of which people unfollow you from the moment you sign up with Follow Cop.
- Follow Cop won't use your Instagram data to post or make changes to your profile, but it will automatically add your profile as a follower to Follow Cop's Instagram page.
- If you want to use Follow Cop on a computer, you can download and install the BlueStacks Android emulator and run the app on your computer.
Step 2. Download the Follow Cop app
Google Play Store and do the following:
- Tap the search bar.
- Type follow cop
- Tap on Unfollowers for Instagram, Follow Cop
- Tap on TO INSTALL
- When prompted, tap ACCEPT.
- To open Google Play Store in Bluestacks, click on the tab My Apps in the top left corner, then click on the folder System App and then click on the icon Play Store.
Step #3. Open Follow Cop
Tap on OPEN in Google Play Store, or tap the Follow Cop icon. This will automatically take you to the Follow Cop login page.
Step 4. Sign in to your Instagram account
Enter your Instagram username and password in the appropriate fields ("Username" and "Password"), then tap SIGN UP.
Step 5. Choose your account
Tap your Instagram account near the top of the page.
Step 6. Tap on the Recent Unfollowers button
You will find this option in the middle of the page.
Step 7. Close the ad if necessary
To do this, tap X or on Close in one of the corners of the screen. This will take you to the Recent Unfollowers page and instruct Follow Cop to keep track of your followers.
- Some ads require you to wait five to ten seconds before the cross (X) appears and you can close the ad.
Step 8. Close Follow Cop and then reopen the app to view your followers
By going back to the section Recent Unfollowers within Follow Cop, you can see a list of users (with their name) who have unfollowed you in Instagram.
- You may see more ads when you open Follow Cop and Recent Unfollowers want to view.