Step #1. Open your Facebook page
Step 2. Open the 'Invite' menu on your page
You'll find this on the right side of your screen.
Note that this method only works for page invites; adding friends to a group has to be done manually
Step 3. Open your browser's command console
This process varies depending on the browser used:
- Chrome/Firefox - Hold down Ctrl + ⇧ Shift and click J (⌘ Command + ⌥ Option + J on Mac).
- Safari - Hold ⌥ Option + ⌘ Command and click C. If this doesn't work, you'll need to enable the console from Safari's "Preferences" tab (top left corner of your screen). Click the 'Advanced' tab, then click the box next to 'Show Develop menu…'.
- Opera - Hold down Ctrl + ⇧ Shift and click I, then click the 'Console' option in the top right corner of the pop-up menu.
The console input field should be at the bottom of your screen.
- The code is as follows:
- If the code doesn't work, try this view:
Step 5. Click ↵ Enter to submit the code
Now invite your friends should start. The process may take several minutes.
Method 2 of 4: Open your Facebook group or page
Step #1. Navigate to the Facebook website
To invite your friends to your group or Page, you need to open the appropriate page on Facebook yourself. To access Facebook, click on the link provided.
On mobile, tap the Facebook app
Step 2. Log in if you are not logged in yet
You need to add your email address or phone number registered with Facebook and then your password.
Click or tap "Sign In" when you're done
Step #3. Locate the "Your Pages" heading
This should be in the top right corner of your Facebook News Feed; "Your pages" serves as a list of the pages and groups you currently manage.
On mobile, tap the three horizontal lines in the lower right corner of your screen. Your pages are listed at the top of this menu
Step #4. Click on the downward pointing arrow next to the default page name
This will open a drop-down menu with a list of your Pages and Groups.
- You can also click the downward pointing arrow next to the lock icon in the top right corner of your screen to view your pages; you must click on 'New groups' in this menu to view your groups.
- If you know the name of your Page or group, you can type it into the search bar at the top of the Facebook Page. It should then appear at the top.
Step 5. Click on the page or group you want to add friends to
This should be right below the "Your Pages" heading; You may need to click the header to open a drop-down menu with your pages first.
On mobile, tap the page you want to view at the top of the menu. To view a group, tap the "Groups" tab in the center of the menu page, then tap the associated group name
Step 6. View your group or page
You are now ready to add friends to your group and/or Page!
Method 3 of 4: Invite friends to a page manually
Step #1. Open your Facebook page
You can do this in all browsers or versions of the mobile app.
Step 2. Click on 'Invite friends to like this page'
This option is located on the right side of your screen, directly below the page likes counter. Clicking this will open a pop-up window with the names of your friends.
On mobile, tap "Invite friends to like this page." This is under the 'Home' tab
Step 3. Click the "Invite" button next to a friend's name
This should be on the right side of the popup window; clicking 'Invite' will automatically send an invite to that friend. You can also type a friend's name in the 'Find all friends' field at the top of this window.
On mobile, tap the 'Invite' option next to friends' names to invite each individual friend. To search for a specific friend, type their name in the search bar at the top of the screen
Step 4. Click 'Close' when you are done
It's at the bottom of the pop-up window. You have now successfully invited friends to your Facebook page!
On mobile, tap the backward-facing arrow at the top of your screen to exit the Invite menu
Method 4 of 4: Manually add friends to a group
Step #1. Open your Facebook group
If you're using a mobile device, you'll need to tap the Facebook app to open Facebook.
Step 2. Click on the 'Add Members' field
It's in the top right corner of your group interface.
On mobile, tap the 'Add Members' option at the top of your screen
Step 3. Click on the name of the friend you want to add
This will add him or her to your group. Facebook presents your most contacted friends first; adding these friends to your group will refresh the list with more friends.
- You can also type the name of a friend you want to add in the 'Add members' field.
- On mobile, tap the name of each friend you want to add; this will select their name by putting a check next to it. You can select as many friends as you want.
Step 4. Add as many friends as you want
There is no limit to the number of members a group can have.
On mobile, tap Done in the top right corner of this menu to add all selected friends to your group
Step 5. View your group's user list
You can do this by clicking the 'Members' tab at the top of your group. You have now successfully added members to your group!
On mobile, tap Info in the top right corner of your group menu, then tap Members. This will bring up a list of people who are currently enrolled in your group
- Pages and groups are intentionally treated as separate categories: Pages are used by celebrities and businesses to maintain a presence on Facebook, while groups are similar to forums in that they consist of a group of people defined by the context of the group itself. brought together.
- One "joins" a group, while the other "likes" a page.
- Don't invite your entire friends list to like or join your Page unless you have an established relationship with all the friends in your friends list; this is considered spam and you may be affected.