The following information will still allow you to access Facebook if it is blocked at school. It also works with YouTube, Twitter or other sites.
Step 1. Go to a proxy site like or http://the-cloak.com.
Use a search engine for more options.
Step 2. Enter the site you want to visit, i.e. Facebook or any other site
Step 3. Do what you want on the site and click the window away when you're done
Step 4. Some schools have blocked, but not.
Just type an 's' after 'http' every time you open a new tab.
Step 5. You can also use VPN software like http://www.accessfacebookfromwork.com if proxy sites are not working
- Always delete your cookies and history when you are done.
- Some schools block the search term "proxy". In that case, just change one letter in the word proxy, and you'll still get the desired search results.
- Another way to access a blocked site is to enter its IP address.
- The network may be monitored by teachers or janitors.
- Make sure no one is looking over your shoulder.