More than a billion people worldwide use Facebook. Thousands of those people make good money from the social media site. However, most people who have a fan page don't know how to make money from it. Fortunately, this is a lot easier than you might think. How much money you make with a fan page depends on the popularity of your page. In the step-by-step plan below you can read exactly how you can earn money with your Facebook fan page.
Step 1. Create a fan page
Don't have a fan page on Facebook yet? Then you will have to create one to make money. Create a fan page on a topic that interests you, such as fishing, humorous movies or travel.
Step 2. Write good content
Make sure your fan page has good content and try to involve as many users as possible with your page. The more comments and likes you get, the better. Once the page is up and running, you can move on to the next step.
Step 3. Create a website based on your fan page
Create your own website based on the topic of your fan page.
- A website does not have to cost money. There are many ways to create a free site.
- Add content to your website and post a link to the site on your Facebook page to attract visitors to your site.
- Add ads to your website to make money and make your site look good and trustworthy.
Step 4. Sell posts on your fan page
When your Facebook fan page gets the necessary traffic, the real money can begin. The easiest way to do this is to sell posts on your fan page.
- Sign up on ShopSomething and make sure your fan page has at least 1000 likes.
- Add your fan page to ShopSomething and confirm that you are the page owner.
- Set a price per post for your Page. This is an important step and can determine your online earning success. If you set the price too high, no one will want to buy posts on your page.