To access the autofill options for Safari on an iPhone, go to Settings → Safari → AutoFill.
Step 1. Open your iPhone's settings
The settings icon looks like a set of gray gears and can be found on the home screen.
Step #2. Scroll down and tap on Safari
This option is located in the fifth section of the general settings menu.
Step #3. Tap on Autofill
This option is located in the "General" section of the menu.
Step #4. Change the AutoFill options
From the AutoFill menu, you can enable/disable autofill for contact information, change password and credit card options, and view/edit saved credit cards.
- Slide the Use contact information button to the activation position to automatically fill in personal information in web and app fields.
- Tap My Info to choose the iOS autofill contact information.
- Slide the Names and Passwords button to the activation position to autofill usernames and passwords in web and app fields.
- Slide the Credit Cards button to the activation position to automatically populate credit card information in web and app fields.
- Tap Saved credit cards to add new credit cards or edit existing ones.
- To edit the personal information your iPhone can autofill, use the Contacts app to find and edit your own contact information.
- Go to 'Settings' → 'Safari' → 'Passwords' to add or edit existing passwords that your iPhone can autofill.
- Tap Enable Passcode Lock when enabling Names and Passwords or Credit Cards to require a passcode when iPhone automatically fills in a password or credit card field.