Want to make a light show in Minecraft? Want to impress your friends? With the latest update, this is now possible: with fire arrows! Read below what you need to do to make a firecracker and how you can add various different effects to it.
Method 1 of 2: Making a star out of fireworks
Step 1. Take some gunpowder and a color
You can optionally add other items as you will see below.
Step 2. Make the Items Needed to Make Fireworks
This is a necessary part for the fireworks rocket.
Step 3. Experiment with making different stars from fireworks
You can change the look of the fireworks explosion by mixing different ingredients. some can be used to produce various effects, but the ingredients that affect the shape cannot be mixed.
- Any color can be used to produce any other color.
- Make your fireworks look like insects by adding a head.
- Make your fireworks look traditional by adding a feather.
- Make the explosion more powerful by adding a fire charge.
- Make your fireworks look like glittering stars by adding a gold nugget.
- Make your fireworks sparkle by adding a glowing stone.
Method 2 of 2: Making the fireworks rocket
Step 1. Collect 1 load of gunpowder, 1 paper and your star
Step 2. Combine the items
You only need 1x paper, 1x gunpowder and 1 star to make a rocket. Adding more powder will make your rocket go higher
Step 3. Use your rocket
Make it a complete fireworks show for your friends or because there is something to celebrate, such as completing a house.
- If you use two stars to create a fireworks rocket, you'll see both when you use the rocket!
- You can name the fireworks with an anvil.
- You can also make a rocket without a star. You will see the trail of the rocket, but no colorful explosion.