When you can see auras, the possibilities of what you can see suddenly become endless. Learning to understand and protect your own aura is important for your physical, emotional, and spiritual health. You don't have to be a mystic to read an aura. Some people think that anyone can read an aura, but that after childhood we have to put in more effort. Read the steps below to develop your dormant skill again.
Method 1 of 3: Understanding auras
Step 1. You have to understand what you are talking about and that starts with the definition
Usually one sees auras as an atmosphere that hangs around a person, but auras are more than that. They are seen as vibrations, electrical vibrations generated in response to external stimuli. The most important thing about an aura is that they contain information about the person they are hanging around.
Step 2. Understand the science
An aura consists of electromagnetic radiation that ranges from microwave and infrared radiation at one end of the spectrum to UV light. The UV light has to do with our conscious activities (thinking, creativity, intentions, sense of humor and emotions). This is the part that can be seen with the naked eye.
- The electromagnetic energy of an aura hangs around a body in an oval shape. This 'auric egg' reaches about one meter around the body. It hangs above the head and under the feet.
Step 3. There are levels, learn what they mean
An aura consists of seven levels, also called layers or auric bodies, which correspond to the seven chakras in your body. Each level has its own frequency, but is also connected to the other levels and influences the other levels. As a result, if one of the levels is out of balance, other levels can also become unbalanced.
- The physical level. This level consists of health, pleasure and simple physical comfort.
- The etheric level. This level requires you to accept and love yourself.
- The vital level. At this level you understand situations in a clear, linear, and rational way.
- The Astral Level. At this level, you seek loving interaction with friends and family.
- The lower mental level. At this level, you need alignment with your higher divine will, as well as the need to speak and follow the truth.
- The higher mental level. At this level you need divine love and spiritual delight.
- The spiritual or intuitive level. At this level you want a connection with the divine mind and you want to understand the greater universal pattern.
Step 4. Being able to see auras has its advantages, if you can see someone's aura you already know a lot about the character of that person
If you can see your own aura, you may also want to work more on your own aura and the signals you give off.
- You can more easily spot liars. An aura cannot be imitated. If someone is dishonest, you can tell if you listen to their thoughts through their aura.
- You can notice how someone is. A clear, clean aura indicates that one is well and spiritually advanced. A gray or dark aura indicates that the person's intentions are not entirely clear. One who pretends to be a guru, master, or spiritual leader or guide should have a bright yellow ring over his head.
- You can recognize diseases. If you can read an aura, you can recognize problems in the body before the physical symptoms appear.
- You can enhance personal growth. If you can read auras you can enhance consciousness, help someone in their spiritual development and enhance your own awareness of the natural world.
Step 5. Learn what colors auras can have and what meanings these colors have
Auras come in a large number of colors, all of which indicate something about the person or object they are surrounding them, these are the basic colors.
- Red. Red indicates something about the heart, circulation and the physical body. If positive, it indicates a healthy ego, if negative it indicates anger, fear, or a person who is not quick to forgive.
- Orange. Orange indicates something about the reproductive organs, or emotions. This can indicate, if positive, something about energy, stamina, creativity, productivity, adventurousness, bravery or an outgoing nature. However, it can also mean that someone is stressed because of an addiction.
- Yellow. The color yellow has to do with life energy and the spleen. It is the color of awakening, inspiration, intelligence and action. The color also belongs to creativity, optimism, and relaxed and playful characters. A bright yellow color can also represent a fear of losing control, prestige, respect or power.
- Green. Green stands for all matters related to the heart and lungs. If an aura is green, it represents growth and balance, but most importantly, something that can cause change. It is a color that symbolizes a love for people, animals and nature. A dark or muddy forest green color represents jealousy, insecurity, low self-confidence, the feeling of being a victim and resentment.
- Blue. Blue auras always have to do with the thyroid or the throat. The positive meanings are: a caring, loving nature, intuition and sensitivity. Dark shades of blue have to do with a fear of the future, self-fulfillment, and speaking or facing the truth.
- Violet. The color violet represents the crown, nervous system and pineal gland. This color is the most sensitive and the wisest color. This is the intuitive color in the aura that indicates the psychic power of attunement.
- Silver. Silver symbolizes spiritual and physical abundance.
- Gold. Gold symbolizes divine protection and enlightenment. An individual with a golden aura is guided by their highest good.
- Black. Black represents a pulling and transforming energy. Usually this indicates an inability to forgive, or prolonged grief. These things can lead to health problems.
- White. White represents a state of light and indicates purity and truth. It can mean that there are angels around or that a woman is pregnant, or will soon be pregnant.
Method 2 of 3: Keep your aura clean
Step 1. You need to clean your aura every now and then
People can pick up on each other's energy without realizing it. If the energy of other people is negative, picking up their energy has a negative effect on your own aura. For example, you may be in a good mood and looking forward to meeting a friend. You have a great time that evening, but at a certain point you feel that you are a bit irritated. By the time you get home, your mood has completely changed and you have no idea why. Such a situation indicates that you need to clean your aura. Even if there seems to be nothing wrong with your aura, it's a good idea to clean your aura periodically to remove any negative energy you've picked up.
Step 2. Clean your aura
Focus on the chakra at the bottom of your spine, which is red. Imagine that this chakra is connected to the earth by a red light passing underneath. Next, imagine yourself swimming in a sea of bright golden light emanating from the sun. Let the light enter your body and aura. Hold this image. Next, imagine a violet light covering you from head to toe. This light is a warm, protective cover that fills in the gaps in your aura. Right now you are being cleaned and healed. You should now feel stronger as your negative energy is dispelled and you become more peaceful again. Meditate for a while, and when you feel comfortable again, imagine a white light surrounding your clean aura, providing extra protection.
Step 3. Protect your aura
You can also take steps to protect and strengthen your aura, such as massage, using "shields," cutting cords, and so-called "interventions."
- You can try using the Reiki method for healing. This touch therapy amplifies the flow of energy by clearing the stagnant or blocked chi. Reiki is seen as a means of receiving celestial energy and channeling it into an energy field where the blocked chi breaks to prevent further mental, emotional, physical and spiritual problems.
- You can make a shield. Think of a bubble or a pod filled with white, loving light that is all around you. This protective shield can withstand all negative thoughts, feelings and other psychic attacks against you and also protects you from so-called "vampires" that suck your energy.
- You can also protect yourself by cutting the cord. Invisible cords of energy can flow from your body to someone else's and attach themselves to other people, objects and places. When it comes to positive cords of love, they cannot be cut, but cords based on fear must be broken to prevent further loss of energy. Call on the Archangel Michael and ask him to break these negative cords with his sword, or think of a laser beam cutting through a crystal.
- Ask the angels for assistance. Pray to the angels for help, they are always available to help you but you have to ask for their help, if you don't ask they can't do anything. Ask Archangel Michael to break the negative cords and fill your gaps with green, healing light and ask Archangel Metatron to clear your chakras.
Method 3 of 3: Seeing auras
Step 1. Start by feeling
If you want to see an aura, you must first try to feel it. That means paying close attention to how you feel when you are around someone. Breathe in and out and then focus on the physical feeling in your body and your own instincts. Ask yourself how you feel when you are with that person, calm, restless, irritated? Think about the color you associate with this person. As you get better at feeling and seeing auras, this will become easier.
Step 2. Develop the corners of your eyes
The corners of your eyes are usually less damaged than the middle part of your retina, and therefore have healthy light-sensitive cells. Because you look much more with your central vision and this is more developed, it can be difficult to start using the corners of your eyes more to see auras. However, there is an exercise you can use to develop the corners of your eyes. Try concentrating in one spot for 30-60 seconds, this will increase light sensitivity.
Step 3. Learn to tune in to certain colors
If you train a little more with the primary colors, you can further develop your ability to see auras. Use blue or red paper and put it around a book, put the book on the table and stand a few meters away. Make sure the back of the book is neutral or white, and the light in the room soft but not too dim. Inhale and close your eyes, relax and then open your eyes and look at the book. Do not concentrate on the book but look slightly next to and along the book. After a while you will see a thin, pale aura around the book with a color that slowly fades to light yellow or green if you stay focused.
- If you are good at looking at a book, you should try looking at several books with different colors of paper at the same time. As you get better at seeing colors, you can do the same with plants, animals, and eventually people.
- You can occasionally blink your eyes briefly during this exercise. The aura may disappear for a while, but in principle it should be visible again if you stay relaxed and focused.
- Keep practicing until you get used to this way of looking. Don't strain your eyes too much and try to relax your eyes and forehead.
Step 4. Learn how to look at objects or people
Have someone else stand against a white background, without lighting. Look at the wall behind this person and also look at the area a few inches away from that person. Do not look at the person himself because then you cannot see the aura. Instead of looking at the person, look at their aura and try to see if you can see an area around this person that is slightly lighter than the rest of the white background.
- Once you have identified a color, ask that person to move back and forth. The energy field should move with them.
- Seeing different colors in different parts of the aura doesn't necessarily mean there is something wrong with your eyes, an aura can consist of different colors depending on what's going on with the different body parts of the person in question.
- Don't exercise your eyes for more than a few minutes to avoid straining yourself. Everyone develops the skill at their own pace.
- The clarity of a person's aura has a lot to do with how they feel. When someone is happy and full of life, their aura will be stronger, bigger and brighter. Play a person's favorite music to enhance their aura and make it easier to see their aura.
Step 5. You can also practice on your own aura
Sit in a dimly lit room and relax. Take a deep breath. Focus on your goal, which is to see your own aura. It is important that you believe that you can do this. Rub your index fingers together. An aura is sticky and if you rub your fingers together, the energy will stick to your fingers. Now focus on the area between your fingers while continuing to rub them together. After a while you should keep the fingers about 1.3 cm apart and focus on the space between your index fingers and see if you can see any colored fog or smoke.
If you keep training, it becomes easier and easier to see auras. When the aura has become more visible, repeat the exercise with your hands, rubbing them together and then moving them apart again to see your own aura
- Relax, take a deep breath, and concentrate.
- Make sure you don't reveal what you're doing. Make sure people don't know you're trying to look at their auras.
- Don't tire your eyes too much.
- Read the books of Vincent van Praagh, he is a famous medium.