Do you ever wonder how it happened? That women just can't seem to resist 'bad boys'? It's not because they're jerks-nobody likes anyone else because they're a jerk. It's because bad boys are confident and assertive-in other words, sexy. Use these tips to boost your masculine confidence, and the world (and all the women in that world) who's wearing the pants!
Part 1 of 3: Bad boy behavior and habits
Step 1. Above all, be a man
You have your own time, your own dreams, and your own plans. In these matters, you should never make concessions to make someone else happy (romantic interest or not). For example, if you don't like something, don't pretend you like it. Be confident about your likes and dislikes - this will attract people who feel the same way as you do.
Discover your values. What do you like? What do you hate? What is unique about you? What makes you happy? Know yourself, otherwise you may "fake" certain values to "belong". Can you really be happy knowing you're pretending to be someone else?
Step 2. Make the world revolve around you
You exist primarily to make yourself happy-others are subservient to that. Put yourself and your life first. If you treat yourself as if you were important, others-including women-will see you as important. Most people are automatically drawn to important people - being important is cool!
- With very rare exceptions, never give up on your self-image in the search for a loved one. Do you like a girl who doesn't seem interested in you? Forget her. You are too valuable to waste your time trying to please her.
- Women will value your self-interests. It shows that you know what you want and that you are not afraid to go for it.
Step #3. Stop caring about everything
There is nothing less sexy than someone who is constantly stressed out about every little detail in their life. Bad boys don't worry about the little things because they are sure they have everything under control. For example, if you're in a certain situation where you find some women attractive, then you obviously don't want to be a slob. But try to be just as relaxed as when you are watching television at home. By doing this, you're sending out the signals that you're cool, confident, and in control. For bad boys, this is downright sexy.
- It is quite difficult to suddenly change from a nervous, concerned boy to a confident, smooth player. If you're working to be more relaxed, try to tolerate your movements and actions a little - this is a good first step that will immediately make you look (and feel) a lot calmer. Walk with slow, sure steps. Speak calmly but confidently. Try not to pull a muscle.
- Even for bad boys, things don't always go according to plan. In case something does go wrong, try not to stress. Rather, end the situation with a little joke. If you spill some drink on yourself, don't worry about how you should wash the stain out when you get home. Rather say that you are actually happy with your new tie-dyed hippie shirt. It may be a bit corny, but it shows you don't let minor glitches put you off.
Step 4. Stop asking for permission or approval
The so-called "dear boys" are always waiting for a sign that it is safe or okay to perform an action. However, that sign doesn't always come, making the boys seem indecisive. Be decisive (especially when women are involved) and deal with objections if necessary. Don't look to others to determine if your actions are "right". Do what you think is right. You'll be amazed at all the things you've had permission to do all along.
- Rather kiss a woman than ask her if you can kiss her. The same goes if you want to ask someone out. Don't ask her if she wants to go on a date with you. Go talk to her and tell her you need to go out. Ask her directly if Friday or Saturday suits her better. Even if you're rejected, your decisiveness is a lot more attractive than if you had to ask for her attention.
- Try to have an opinion about everything. From the restaurants where you eat, to how you will spend your free time. Know what you want, and take action to get it. Not only will it make you look more attractive, it will also make you happier.
- Disclaimer: Real men are not creepy or perverted. Be confident, but also be aware of your partner's needs. Never force someone to kiss if they don't want to. Just as you are well aware of your desires, so are they. Respect other people's decisions.
Step 5. Lead
As a man you should always lead. Don't wait for someone to tell you where you are going, or what you are going to do. If your group can't make a decision, you make that decision. Behaving like a leader will become natural when you stop worrying about others, and when you go where you want. You don't behave selfishly. On the contrary. You manage your own life, because you don't expect someone else to do it for you.
- Position yourself as the leader everywhere in life. If you want to go talk to that one girl, if you want to get that one job, do it.
- Also be a leader with your friends. If your boyfriend is too anxious to talk to a girl, you can tease him about it a bit. If you do that at least to motivate him, and give him new impetus. Not if you really want to bully him. Your friends will appreciate your help, and the women will be like wax in your hands.
Step 6. Be honest with everyone, especially with yourself
One reason girls love bad boys is because they're honest. "Dear boys" are often not. If a bad boy likes a girl, he will let her know. A sweet boy tends to hide his interest, or to beat around the bush. A sweet boy tries to make friends with the girl, and from there try to start a relationship. By the end of the song, they're usually just friends. Most girls know when a guy sees it in them. A bad boy knows this, and has no problem showing this to the girl. To be a bad boy you need to be honest about your intentions. Most girls will appreciate your honesty. No one likes to tear through the rags of baloney in their search for a potential mate.
Women can appreciate even a fairly crude display of interest. Both sweet boys and bad boys will look at a woman's breasts. A bad boy just doesn't care if he gets caught. This is much more attractive than someone trying to take a look but get caught. The bad boy will be honest about what he wants, and we have no reason to be ashamed of this
Step 7. Be independent
Try never to need anyone else. Other people are nice to have around, but are not necessary for your happiness. Learn to value yourself and your own company. You will notice that the less you need other people, the more others need you. Always take care of your own fun and entertainment. Have a strong passion, and find hobbies and interests that you would like to spend your life with.
- Never set up a relationship the first records, and make sure a relationship never your only source of happiness is becoming. Don't look for others, especially women, to make you happy - you don't need them. Men worldwide are wasting time seeking happiness in everything but themselves. If you can be happy on your own, then obviously others will want to hang out with you.
- Have a hobby. Whatever you can spend your time with, and that makes you happy. If it's something that puts you in touch with new, young, sexy people, all the better. It should be something you are passionate about, something you enjoy, and something you can build on. If you don't want or have a hobby, at least volunteer. Use your time to improve the world. You may be a bad boy, but you are not a bad person.
Step 8. Value yourself - love yourself in a balanced and respectable way
A bad boy is bad because he knows that he himself is more valuable than others. He cares about himself. A bay boy knows he knows himself better than anyone else. His own opinion of himself is thus more esteemed than the opinion of others. It's about having self-respect. And you have to earn your own self-respect before you can expect others, especially girls, to respect you.
- How do you earn self-esteem? Create a standard of what you will and will not take from other people. The most important part of self-esteem is not getting involved with people (both men and women) who respect you, or people who are important to you.
- One problem with the "nice guys" is that they are nice to everyone-even to people who don't return nice. We are all taught to turn the other cheek. In some cases, this just invites jerks to treat you unfairly. Remember that being nice to someone who is mean doesn't necessarily make them like you. Surround yourself with good people who have earned your trust and respect.
Step 9. Be physically strong, but even stronger emotionally
As a man, you should be the rock that your family, friends, and especially women, can cling to. Let go of the need to whine. Realize that no matter how much or how much you complain, your circumstances will not change as a result. You better swallow your worries and do something about it. Eternal victims are unattractive and unable to improve themselves.
- If something goes wrong, do your best to sit through the day. It's easy to get lost in the moment of failure, but remember that you are a man who solves his own problems. You will also be able to act this.
- Make sure you have taken care of the people in your life. You don't have to be nobody's sugar daddy- you are the most important person in your life-but you will be valued and coveted if you are helpful, strong and reliable.
- Exercise or at least exercise every day. Regular exercise helps improve mood, fitness, and general health. This is a crucial part of helping you improve your emotional control. It ensures that you maintain your daily stress level. Exercise also improves your self-confidence and your physical attractiveness. There's no reason not to!
Part 2 of 3: Building a bad boy's confidence
Step 1. Know yourself
Much of the advice above will require you to be confident and self-image. If you lack these basics, it is difficult or impossible to be a real bad boy. Ask yourself if there are situations where you get nervous, and if you are the best version of yourself you could possibly be. If you are not satisfied with the answers, you can use the following tips to build a healthy dose of self-confidence. You will have gained some 'badness' in no time.
Step #2. Get in shape
You don't have to be a bodybuilder to be a bad boy, but you do have to be healthy. Scientific research has shown that exercise has a positive effect on self-esteem and can help prevent depression. The effects on both the short (through the emission of stress-reducing endorphins) and the long (through the improvement of self-image and general fitness) term. Don't put it off. Go to the gym today, not tomorrow.
A study has shown that moderate-intensity cardio training can provide the greatest, immediate psychological boost. However, any form of training can make your physical condition more attractive to yourself and others
Step 3. Start winning
Work continuously to achieve your personal goals for yourself and your career. You don't have to be rich to be confident, but you do need to be proud of yourself.
Everyone (including bad boys) sometimes has to deal with personal setbacks. If you are experiencing difficulty in your career or personal life, put everything in perspective for a moment. By overcoming your difficulties you will build a stronger personality. Never give up
Step 4. Treat yourself with dignity
Allow yourself to do things you enjoy. You don't have to spend a lot of money to feel valuable - prepare the dishes you like, enjoy your favorite drink in moderation, and set aside some time to devote to your hobbies. If you do things you enjoy, you will be happier. And if you're happier, you'll be more confident.
Step 5. Address any personal psychological issues
Sometimes low self-esteem can have deep-seated causes. Childhood abuse and other traumatic experiences can underlie psychological problems that can have a lifelong impact on your self-esteem. Try to seek treatment for issues that affect you mentally or emotionally. Today, a variety of treatments are available, including therapy, biofeedback, and drug use.
Remember that seeking help for psychological concerns is strength, not weakness. Real men don't ignore their personal problems; real men fix their problems. Sometimes this may require someone else's help. Never feel ashamed to see a therapist or doctor. More than a quarter of all adults in the United States have received some form of mental health care
Part 3 of 3: Dating as a bad boy
Step 1. Know what you want
A bad boy knows what he's looking for in a partner, and is honest about it (see Step 6 in the first section). It is best to look for relationships that are only based on sex, as long as you are honest about them. If you have a serious girlfriend, that doesn't mean you have to become less of a bad boy. Below you will find some tips to treat the ladies like a real bad boy.
Step 2. Lead your own life
The purpose of a relationship is not to dedicate your entire life to your partner. Even if you're married, make your own plans. Reserve time for yourself. Spend time with your friends. If you consider yourself a valuable commodity, your partner will covet time with you all the more. If you dance to your partner's tune, your time will become less valuable. Keep your spine when you're in a relationship. Don't commit yourself to your partner so much that you forget yourself.
Step 3. Be a little stubborn
When you enter into a relationship with someone, you don't have to worship them all over. Tease them a little! If you keep each other on your toes, the relationship will remain fiery and passionate. It's also a good sign that you're a confident "alpha." You show that you are not afraid to engage in a verbal sword fight. Think about it: would you really want to be in a relationship with someone you have to be nice to all the time?
- Don't be too cruel with your teasing. Avoid topics that your partner is a little sensitive to-like her looks, or her career. Keep it light.
- Be prepared to be teased a bit too. Don't hand out if you can't collect!
- If you accidentally hurt your partner, make your sincere apologies. Remember, bad boys are honest. If you really feel guilty, say so. Don't think you can withhold a heartfelt apology just because you're a bad boy. That's not "bad"; that's something a jerk would do.
Step 4. Wear the pants in your relationship
This doesn't mean you have to boss it around, or stop her from making decisions. It means striving to make decisions at times that demand it. Make sure you always have a plan. If you go out, choose a place and make a reservation well in advance. Grab her hand to guide her through a crowd without her having to ask. Kiss her when the moment feels right for you. Show her that you are confident about what you want for yourself and for her.
Step 5. Be surprising
In the case of a long-term relationship, it can sometimes be difficult not to get into a rut. Nevertheless, try your best to be spontaneous at times. Plan a romantic weekend away if you both have time for it. Surprise her in the morning with tickets to a concert that will take place tonight. Breaking the rut of a relationship keeps the relationship fresh and exciting.
- It may sound paradoxical to schedule spontaneity. Yet it is necessary. There's nothing worse than going to the ice rink unprepared only to find out it's closed. Besides, skating rinks aren't very bad boy anyway, but that's beside the point.
- Remember that the purpose of spontaneity is not to shower her with gifts. Maintain your self-esteem. If you have no idea what you could do, plan something you like. You will feel like it, and your way will reflect on your partner.
Step 6. Give her space, and make sure she gives you space too
Bad boys and their partners are not dependent on each other. They maintain their own lives, friendships, and hobbies. This makes the time they do spend together more valuable.
Balancing the time you spend with your girlfriend and the time you spend with friends can be tricky. Fortunately, this is a common problem. It is therefore the subject of many online articles. Consider scouring the internet for good advice
- Being a bad boy is about trusting yourself more than others. It's about acknowledging your insecurities and doubts, and trying to overcome them. If you let go of the need to get everyone's permission, you'll soon be a bad boy.
- It takes some time to be a bad boy. Follow the advice in this article step-by-step. One day you will be the man you want. This isn't about faking it, it's about being the best version of yourself. Give yourself time to really grow.
- Practice with visualization techniques. Picture yourself every day how you want to be as a man. Try to imagine how you would like to walk, talk, and think. It will help you reach your goals faster.
- Movies you should watch: Fight Club, 300, The Last Samurai, Yes Man, and Hitch.of the Superior Man, Psycho-Cybernetics, Iron John.
- Women will sometimes test you to see if you are real or just an actor. Follow these steps until you are a real bad boy.
- It's not easy to change yourself. It sometimes takes years before you can perceive the complete change. However, you can always improve yourself. To get the most efficient results, don't try to change yourself completely. Rather focus your time and effort on specific areas where there is the most room for improvement.
- Remember, a bad boy is not the same as a jerk. Bad boys are confident, but not arrogant or cruel. They know they are valuable, but never pretend to be better than they are.
- Being a bad boy frees you from your old needy habits and your old needy friends.